Beyond Design: Practical Tips for Freelancing & Creating Your Brand
How do you build a professional personal brand without losing the personal part? You may often feel like you need to be someone other than yourself when you're in a professional setting. Building a personal brand can be organic but the best ones are built authentically and strategically.
Once you know who you are and what you stand for, your reputation will speak for itself. Whether it's where you go to find clients, what your client onboarding process is or what clients you choose to serve, all aspects of your freelance business matter.
In this Master Class webinar, Nakita M. Pope will show you practical tips for freelancing and building your own brand.
- How to think like a brand even if you’re a solo freelancer.
- How to apply the elements of an effective brand (like storybranding, brand voice, messaging and design) to create results.
- How to define your niche and define your audience.
- How to genuinely connect with your colleagues and clients.
- How to get and keep clients.
- How to develop a workflow, process and communication structure that makes working with you a pleasant experience.
No matter where you are in your design career, building your own personal brand authentically and strategically will always give you an advantage! When you learn how to think like a brand, what makes you unique and how to better connect with clients and stakeholders, you’ll be able to open up new and exciting opportunities for yourself!
Even if you can’t attend the webinar live, register to get access to a recording that you can watch anytime afterwards!
04:00 PM (UTC +00:00)