About The Interaction Design Foundation
The World’s Leading Online Design School
Your One-Stop Design School to Learn New Design Skills
Online Design Courses
Lessons are self-paced so you’ll never miss a class.
UX Master Classes
Webinars that constantly update your design skills and knowledge.
Get a job in design with mentor-led sessions.
We’re market leaders in online design education because the world’s leading experts create our content and because we’re specialized in design. Our courses cover the entire spectrum of UX design from beginner to advanced.
Our Course Certificates are trusted by industry leaders such as IBM and Adobe who train their teams with our courses. Universities such as MIT and the University of Cambridge include our material in their curricula.
We’ve created the world’s biggest and most authoritative library of open-source UX Design literature with such noted authors as Don Norman and Clayton Christensen.
Our Mission: To Improve Your Career
Since 2002, we’ve been on a mission to:
- Teach you concrete design skills to advance your career and build a better future for yourself and your employer.
- Teach you how to leverage the power of design in the same way companies such as Apple and Google do.
- Help you apply your new design skills to improve the quality of life for humankind. We live in a world filled with inefficient and frustrating design and you can make a positive impact by designing human-centered technology.
- Democratize education by providing top-quality, online design courses at a fraction of the cost of traditional education.
- We offer you the best expertise from both high-tech companies and academia. We produce top-grade learning materials with elite industry designers from Google and IBM as well as top professors from Stanford, MIT and Cambridge University.
- We facilitate learning and career advancement in 459 Local Groups in 100 countries.
Impact in Numbers
graduates and counting
design experts creating our learning material
The More You Learn, the Cheaper It Becomes
Why? With our annual membership you pay a $16 flat fee a month (4 cups of coffee), and take all the UX courses you want.