The Power of Storytelling in UX
In today’s digital landscape, users are inundated with information, products and choices. To break through the noise, you need to have a unique identity illustrated through a story. Storytelling is essential to differentiate yourself and your product.
In this Master Class webinar, you have the opportunity to learn from Product and UX Design Lead at The Walt Disney Company, Fernando Hereñu. He’ll show you how assertive communication is a crucial driver to creating an authentic speech and an empathic story that reaches your users' hearts. A unique and personal speech is essential because it allows your audience to feel included and part o your story. To build a successful user experience, you have to have an in-depth understanding of storytelling and analyze its main layers: sociohistorical and narrative.
In this Master Class, you’ll learn:
- Why storytelling is so significant in the human experience.
- How to build and craft a narrative from the start.
- How to achieve an effective and persuasive message to reach your target audience.
- How to establish an emotional connection between your business and users.
- How to practice storytelling to enhance user experience and proper usage areas.
- What’s next in storytelling.
Join this Master Class to learn how to engage and persuade your users through a compelling story.
Even if you can’t attend it live, register to get a recording that you can watch anytime afterward!
04:00 PM (UTC +00:00)