Enthusiast of usability, accessibility and user experience, as Country Manager of Interaction Design Foundation I research and development new models for customer experience and service design, as well as synergies with new models of digital marketing, as a coach of the IDF Design League I help spanish speakers members (only) to learn more about this discipline and training in it. My knowledge in Human Computer Interaction and my background in the social sciences, allows me to make connections between the areas of technology, marketing and business, in order to improve the design of digital products and services.
- Understanding how to identify and translate user needs into digital products / applications
- Leading strategic projects with work streams that include Stakeholder Interviews, Competitive Audits (business and UX) and User Research.
- Leading and assisting all UX related documentation in a visually impressive format, from User Personas, Site Maps, Kano Model and ApplicationWorkflows/Paths, to mental models and interactive wireframes.
- Keeping abreast of industry developments and new technologies
- Design and evaluate visual human interfaces utilizing user-centered design principles and the last Design Systems like Material Design, Content Strategy or Micro-moments.