Closed group webinar happening every Monday, 8pm (GMT +8). Step into the world of UX research and design with Daylon Soh, ex-Global eCommerce Architect at Razer and Founder of CuriousCore.
Learn how UX designers build and grow digital products like websites and mobile apps quickly. Understand how to think from the perspective of your users/customers and design experiences that they love.
This workshop is popular among business leaders and designers. It kickstarted the career of Maverlyn Low (Product Designer at Grab) when she first attended it at General Assembly years ago.
1. Learn how UX can unlock hidden opportunities for businesses to grow and innovate.
2. Practice research and design techniques used by UX leaders.
3. Discover resources to continue learning more about UX.
4. Take Daylon's signature litmus test to see if you have what it takes to be a great UX designer.
5. Network with other like-minded professionals after the class
Sign up at