The team behind the Interaction Design Foundation is looking for a new colleague to help with Course Development. Is it you we are looking for? Would you like to…
- Work with the best designers in the world – from both industry and academia
- Work from a tropical island (if you want) as long as the internet connection is great
- Spend 90% of your time learning and perfecting your design skills
- Help lower the cost of design education globally
- Engage with the global UX and Design community
- Form partnerships with the best design schools in the world
- The position is full time and paid
We are looking for someone to help us with Course Development. A real perfectionist who…:
- Has hands-on experience with design (in the broadest sense of that term)
- Is ambitious, result-oriented, friendly, and works efficiently.
- Is self-motivated and loves to see tangible results.
About our work culture
- We love results, productivity, and focus – achieved through:
- healthy work habits
- a love for what we do, and
- taking great care of each other
- We don’t like stress, deadlines, interruptions, and meetings-for-the-sake-of-meetings. We “work smarter, not harder”.
- We celebrate each other’s work and consider what we do a labor of love.
- We get inspiration from books like this one and this one.
About Interaction Design Foundation, IDF
- We are a non-profit NGO based in Denmark with the stated goal of lowering the cost of high-quality education globally. You can read about us at http://www.interaction-design.org/about
- We reach around 8 million design-interested people every month on social media
- We help hundreds of thousands of professional designers improve their skills and careers
- Our educational materials are used in hundreds – if not thousands – of universities around the world.
How to apply
- Please send a link to your portfolio/work experience/CV and a dedicated application to Mads Soegaard at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please tell us why you want to put your heart, mind and hard work into this job.
- Apply the sooner, the better.
Very best regards,
The team behind the Interaction Design Foundation!