- To help design the future of design education.
- To work with the best designers in the world – from both industry and academia – and help them share their knowledge.
- To help lower the cost of design education globally.
- To engage with the global UX and Design community.
- Edit the videos of new courses.
- Add your perfectionist touch to all aspects of the videos and make all the little details come together.
- Help us with developing a better “look and feel” of our videos.
- Create other video-based projects.
- You are passionate about education and sharing knowledge.
- You are passionate about design in all its forms – UX Design, Visual Design, Industrial Design, etc.
- You want to help our mission of “lowering the cost of high-quality design education globally”.
- You are self-motivated and love to see tangible results.
About Interaction Design Foundation, IDF
- We are a non-profit NGO based in Denmark with the stated goal of lowering the cost of high-quality education globally.
- We reach around 8 million design-interested people every month on social media
- We help hundreds of thousands of professional designers improve their skills and careers
- Our educational materials are used in hundreds – if not thousands – of universities around the world.
- Please send a link to your portfolio/work experience/CV and a dedicated application to Mads Soegaard at email@example.com
- Please tell us why you want to put your heart, mind and hard work into this job.
- Apply the sooner, the better.
Very best regards,
The Interaction Design Foundation!