Join our team:
Shape the design education of tomorrow
Career Opportunities at the IDF
The Interaction Design Foundation is the world's most prestigious community and course platform for User Experience designers. We've spent the last 15 years building our community and course platform from scratch – and we’re never going to stop improving on it! Join us today to make an real impact on thousands of designers worldwide and lower the cost of design education.
Our work culture
- We love results, productivity, focus and efficiency – achieved through an approach of "Working smarter not harder", a love for what we do, and taking great care of each other.
- We value concentration and believe that interruptions, meetings, and egos can kill productivity. That's why work. often does not happen at work.
- We believe awesome results are produced when being in flow. That's why we value location independent work.
- We celebrate each other’s work and consider what we do a labor of love.
- We get inspiration from books like this one and this one.
- We have no set hours, no uniforms to wear and no fixed location of work – we believe that creativity combined with motivation are the keys to success rather than meaningless conformity.
Can't find an open position that fits your interest? We welcome unsolicited applications: send your application to Rikke Friis Dam at email@example.com and we'll contact you if we find a match with an open position.