Questions & Answers
- I just signed up but did not receive an email
- We send you an email about 20 seconds after you have successfully paid. If you cannot find the email in your Inbox folder, please also
- check your Spam folder. If you are using Gmail, you should also check the 'Promotion' tab.
- Get your account info resent to you:
Get your account info resent »
- How do I add the IDF Membership Certificate to my Linkedin Profile
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to add your certificate to your LinkedIn profile:
- First, download your certificates to your computer
- Go to your LinkedIn profile page and click "Edit Profile":
- Click "Upload File" and select your certificate in the dialogue box:
- Enter a few lines of descriptive text about your membership of the Interaction Design Foundation and click "Save"
It is as simple as that. Now, anyone who visits your profile can see you are a member of the Interaction Design Foundation.
- Can I take all your courses at no extra costs?
That's right. Once you have paid your membership, you can take any number of our instructor-led
courses that you would like. At no additional costs.
- Can I take more than one course at a time?
Yes, you can take all of the courses that are active during your period of membership at the same time. For example, if there are 30 active courses, you can enrol on all 30 at one time and move from one to the other as you please. The membership fee entitles you to all of the courses for the whole duration of your membership.
There are no further charges on top of this fee
- How much will I have to pay for the courses?
- All courses are completely free for members. Once you have paid your membership, you can take all the course you would like. There are no further charges on top of this annual fee.
- Can I take more than one course at a time?
- Yes, you can take all of the courses that are active during your period of membership at the same time. For example, if there are six active courses, you can enrol on all six at one time and move from one to the other as you please.
The membership fee entitles you to all of the courses for the whole duration of your membership. There are no further charges on top of this annual fee
- Can I get my manager to pay for my membership?
- Here is how to get your manager or company to pay for your membership:
- Get approval by your manager (e.g. using the email template below).
- Please pay with your credit card (either your own or your corporate credit card).
- Your invoice will instantly be ready - and we can modify it to meet your manager's requirements.
- You and your manager are protected by our 30-day money-back guarantee.
Example email for your manager
I would like to get reimbursement for my membership of the Interaction Design Foundation (IDF). This membership can benefit our team and company in the following ways:
- I can enroll in all the IDF’s self-paced, online courses (in my spare time), which will help me complete current projects with a better result.
- I can network with peers from all over the world and find out how others have addressed issues we are currently facing.
- I will be able to continuously educate myself on UX topics through IDF's courses and eBooks. I can use my new-found knowledge to save our company from hiring someone to do certain UX tasks in the future.
- I can get a mentor from IDF’s members from companies like SAP, Google, Apple, Oracle, and universities like Stanford, MIT, Carnegie Mellon, Cambridge and many more.
- Because of the breadth of educational materials I will be able to learn how to solve specific design problems. And I can acquire new skill sets that our company is lacking.
- I would like to offer to share the key take-aways from the courses with my team.
PS: To give you some background, the Interaction Design Foundation is an educational foundation comprised of the world’s design and UX elite and you can read more about the foundation at https://www.interaction-design.org/about
- How do I add my Course Certificate to LinkedIn?
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to add your IDF course(s) to your LinkedIn profile:
1. From your profile page, click "Edit Profile":
2. After that go to the 'Education' section of your linkedin profile page and choose 'Add education'
3. In "School" field type 'The Interaction Design Foundation', after you can choose IDF from the menu below. In the "Description" section you can type text as can be seen in the example screenshot below. This way there won't be any doubt regarding the type of education you feature on your profile.
4. After you successfully save your progress, your education page will update automatically.
5. To add a course to your profile, from the "Recommended for you" section in the right hand sidebar
6. Use your IDF course name to fill field, and choose "Student at The Interaction Design Foundation" from dropdown menu.
7. Now the course is displayed in your 'Education' section of your LinkedIn profile.
8. To add Certificate, go to 'Edit profile', and from the 'Education' section choose "Upload a file". Upload your certificate and your work is done.
Now, anyone who visits your LinkedIn profile can see you have earned a Course Certificate from the Interaction Design Foundation
Write to us
Please send an email to:
... or use the form below.