Silvia Maggi’s Course Certificate: Creativity: Methods to Design Better Products and Services
The Course Certificate below verifies that Silvia Maggi has completed the course Creativity: Methods to Design Better Products and Services with a Top 10% Distinction.
- How to carry out ideation sessions, from first idea to developed concept by using hands-on ideation methods, techniques and tools
- How to plan and time-manage creative projects so they’re guaranteed a successful outcome
- How to use divergent ideation methods to break out of habitual thinking and generate innovative and useful ideas
- How to use convergent ideation methods to develop ideas further and solve creative problems through analytical thinking
- How to make space for creativity so the ideas come when they’re needed
- How to build a creative team environment
About the Interaction Design Foundation
With 105,486 graduates, the Interaction Design Foundation is the biggest online design school globally. We were founded in 2002. Every member is awarded a Course Certificate (with its own unique permanent URL) once they complete a course with us.