Klaus Krippendorff is the Gregory Bateson professor for Cybernetics, Language, and Culture at the Annenberg School for Communication, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, USA.
Klaus Krippendorff research interests span from epistemology to design:
- Social constructivist epistemology and second-order cybernetics
- Mathematical foundations of cybernetics, systems theory, communication and information theories, Structural models of qualitative data, and cyberspace
- Social science methodology, especially Content analysis
- Reliability analysis, including Krippendorff's Alpha
- Conversational and discursive approaches to the construction of reality
- Emancipatory theory and critical scholarship
- Human-centered design principles for the information age.
- Publication period start
- Publication period end
- Number of co-authors