Biz Design Series: Cronote Session 3
*Due to scheduling constraints, I may not be able to setup until right at 3:30pm. So for the early-comers, I may ask for your help! Thank you in advance. :)
"Biz Design Series"
Every 3 months, we will (hopefully) have an opportunity to identify a design problem and practice curating a solution with typical UX design strategies in the course of 6 sessions.
Each day will involve a short intro on the activity with examples, activities done individually or in a group, presentation, and feedback.
Although this is a series, it is OK to miss meetups in between. Each session will be formatted as a standalone meeting with the option of preparing beforehand for over achievers.
• Session 1: Business Overview, Goals, and Research
• Session 2: Design Planning & Outline
• Session 3: Group Ideation Sketching
• Session 4: Paper Prototypes & Usability Testing
• Session 5: Wireframing & Digital Prototypes
• Session 6: Design Specifications (Presentations)
A website and iOS app developed by one of our very own UXPP members. Cronote by Aaron A. will be our first volunteer for the Biz Design series.
Please bring a notebook, writing utensils, and a laptop.