Web technologies make it easy for websites to become more interactive and behave more like native applications. However, increased interactivity of websites can sometimes damage the User Experience rather than improve it.
By completing this course you will know
- How to identify and improve static web designs through the use of dynamic web content
- How to make web pages more interactive without sacrificing usability or accessibility
- How to design for progressive enhancement and graceful degradation
- How to deal with touch-screen devices
- How to give on-screen feedback effectively
This course has been presented at many international conferences and is built on evidence-based approaches as well as solid evidence distilled from over 40 years of experience in the development of interactive systems. The course is taught by the founder and principal consultant of Syntagm, William Hudson, who is also a writer and teacher in the fields of user-centred design, user experience and usability.
Who should enroll
- UX, UI and Web designers – both beginners and advanced
- UX Team leads
Please note: No technical knowledge needed: Implementation details are mentioned only briefly.
Industry-trusted Course Certificate
You earn an industry-trusted Course Certificate once you complete the course - even if you finish the course after the official end date. In other words, as long as you have enrolled in the course you will always be able to finish it and to get a course certificate. You will also have permanent access to the course material, your answers and the discussions.
Course Certificates from the IDF are verifiable and trusted by industry leaders. You can highlight them on your resume, CV, LinkedIn profile or your website.
Our courses and Course Certificates are trusted by these industry leaders, who have taken up company memberships with the IDF: