Terry Wells’s Course Certificate: Data-Driven Design: Quantitative Research for UX
The Course Certificate below verifies that Terry Wells has completed the course Data-Driven Design: Quantitative Research for UX with a Top 10% Distinction.
- How to decide when quantitative research methods are appropriate.
- How to apply statistical tests to quantitative results.
- How to select and screen participants for quantitative studies.
- How to conduct user surveys and understand the results.
- How to conduct early design testing and understand the results.
- How to use web and app analytics to understand user behavior.
- How to conduct A/B and multivariate tests and understand the results.
About the Interaction Design Foundation
With 134,655 graduates, the Interaction Design Foundation is the biggest online design school globally. We were founded in 2002. Every member is awarded a Course Certificate (with its own unique permanent URL) once they complete a course with us.