IxDF Tehran Meeting #24
Hi UX designers in Tehran!
On December 3 2020, during the annual celebration of people with disabilities, we will have our online gathering focusing on inclusive product design.
The 2020 Disability days' theme is ‘Not all Disabilities are Visible’ which focuses on spreading awareness and understanding of disabilities that are not immediately apparent, such as mental illness, chronic pain or fatigue, sight or hearing impairments, diabetes, brain injuries, neurological disorders, learning differences and cognitive disorders.
- Fundamental Accessibility Principles
keynote speaker: Alireza Nikookar
- From empathy to empowering disabled people
keynote speaker: Sarvin Valifar
- Review of product usability findings for the elderly.
Keynote speaker: Arta Mokabbery
The purpose of this presentation is to demonstrate the overlap of usability and accessibility in the design of products used by people with hidden disabilities.
- Interviewing Omid Hashemi (Accessibility advocate)
Analyzing Accessibility compliance of Iranian products
- Discussion Panel: Challenges of Designing inclusive products in UX Teams
Panel members: Dr.Alireza Nikookar, Hossein Sharafi, Shirin Shams.
You can also read more about IxDF Tehran Activities in our telegram channel at t.me/iranidf
IxDF Tehran social groups:
- Telegram group: t.me/joinchat/BkH5cgI-ObCn2sTbgclG7Q
- ِYoutube: https://www.youtube.com/jJmUA
- Twitter: twitter.com/idf_tehran/
- Instagram: instagram.com/idf_tehran/