This is an IDF Local Group meet-up
- You do not have to be a member of the IDF to attend
What are Local Groups?
IDF Local Groups will expand your local career network - whether you are interested in learning new skills, looking for new job opportunities, new clients for your company, or a great new dedicated employee.
An IDF Local Group is a group of people who are just as passionate about design as you are. Each Local Group holds physical meetings and the agenda is to get inspired, discuss, have fun, learn and improve your career. Meetings take place in a relaxed and fun atmosphere at a local cafe, an office building, or an auditorium depending on the agenda for the meeting. For each Local Group there is also an online Local Group so you can stay in touch and help update each other on local events.
Hi IDF Manchester, let's meet up, explore design exercises and network over coffee and tea!
We've been receiving requests of having a meet up over the weekend, so here's hoping to see new faces that day. We start at 11am - not too early on a Saturday morning and not too late that it disrupts your weekend plans! :)
What to expect:
- We'll show everyone "how to draw toast" - a simple way to capture someone's understanding
- We'll go around and share what exercises others do at their places of work
- We'll have time to ask "what exercise should I use for this situation?" and "what is this exercise good for?"
- Time to network and share any other UX secrets!
Zifferblat is a "pay per minute" model - you have unlimited hot drinks and snacks for 8p per minute. This is £4.80 per hour.
If you get lost, you can DM Chuck on Twitter (https://twitter.com/chuckwired) or find Charlene.
It's going to be an informal, cozy meet-up with fellow UXers - beginners, switchers, experts - so don't be shy and come along!