Hi IDF Munich, let's meet online and discuss UX! In our video call, let's get to know each other and share UX problems we’re facing and discuss how we can solve them. Save the date, grab your laptop (or phone!), and let’s see each other online!
Please use the following link to join our meeting via Zoom:https://us04web.zoom.us/j/702337785?pwd=RFFjcXM3RGFMdVJBWkRWUXhFSE9XUT09
Since this is our first meetup, let's use the IDF example agenda for the beginning and let's see where it goes from there ;)
- Meet and greet: Who are the other group members?
- Why are you interested in interaction design/user experience?
- What is your job and what are your current challenges?
- How can we help each other out with these challenges?
- What do you hope to get out of this Local Group?
- How can we help each other in strengthening the local community of UX/IXD designers?
- What are the next steps; what should our next meet-up be about?
IMPORTANT: In case you have any technical issues joining the meeting, please post your questions on our meeting board, I will be monitoring it during the entire meetup.
Please also use the chat inside the meetup to let everybody know, that you would like to talk next.
Looking foward to meeting you all!