This is an IDF Local Group meet-up
- You do not have to be a member of the IDF to attend
What are Local Groups?
IDF Local Groups will expand your local career network - whether you are interested in learning new skills, looking for new job opportunities, new clients for your company, or a great new dedicated employee.
An IDF Local Group is a group of people who are just as passionate about design as you are. Each Local Group holds physical meetings and the agenda is to get inspired, discuss, have fun, learn and improve your career. Meetings take place in a relaxed and fun atmosphere at a local cafe, an office building, or an auditorium depending on the agenda for the meeting. For each Local Group there is also an online Local Group so you can stay in touch and help update each other on local events.
- Introduction to Design Thinking Process, Design Case Studies
- Idea Generation and Scenario Mapping
- Human-centred-Design and User Personas, Empathy, User Research
- Prototyping the Design (Service, Product, System)
- Drawing Research Insights for Innovation
- Design Innovation and Business. Presenting Ideas and Critical Feedbak
DATE /TIME AND FEE $600
Fri, Apr 14, 2017, 9:00 AM –
Sat, Apr 15, 2017, 6:00 PM IST
JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu
Mumbai, MH 400049