In this third edition of the Service Design Days a bridge will be created between design and business, based on the conference theme 'adapting to change'. Experts from companies like Spotify, PepsiCo, Ikea, Oracle Netsuite and Zalando, startups like N26, and agencies and consultancies like McKinsey, Fjord, Forrester, STBY and Livework will share their visions, strategies and experiences. Researchers will zoom in on topics like AI, the value of digital services, emotional design, ethnographic (user) research, experience design, social design and more. Four design professors from well-known universities such as Milan’s Politecnico and TU Delft will give lectures. And during ten highly interactive masterclasses various new design methodologies can be practiced during 10 afternoon workshops.
- A two-day conference for strategic designers, entrepreneurs, innovators, business designers and other changemakers who focus and want to involve their teams in human-centered design and design-driven innovation.
- Around 40 international speakers who share their knowledge and experience.
- The latest trends, methodologies and developments in the field of service design, design thinking, user research, business design, behaviour design, user experience, systems thinking and more.
- Delightful Catalan lunches and lively network drinks – with hundreds of senior experts coming from more than 30 different countries and industries – at the heart of Barcelona’s innovation district.
- And perhaps a dive from Barcelona’s beach into the Mediterranean Sea