The University of Luxembourg, CRP Henri Tudor and AFIHM are pleased to invite you at IHM\'10, the 22nd French-speaking Conference on human Computer Interaction.
This year the European dimension is expressed in particular through its geographical location: Luxembourg, a country located at the crossroads of Europe between France, Belgium and Germany. This event will therefore be an opportunity to discover a European capital.
The IHM\'10 Conference is an annual event of the French HCI community,that aims to promote exchange of knowledge between researchers, practitioners, industrials and people interested in Human-Computer Interaction.
Presidents of the program committee
- Bertrand David, EC-Lyon
- Monique Noirhomme, FUNDP Namur
- André Tricot,CLLE Toulouse
Submissions can be in english or in french, but it is recommended to present in french.
- 03/05/2010: Full papers, short papers, Doctoral Consortium, industrial papers and demontrations
- 03/05/2010: Courses and Workshops
- 09/07/2010: Notes & posters
The submission themes are the following
- IHM engineering
- Model driven engineering for UI generation
- Rapid prototyping
- agile project management and user centered design
- Visual Programming and by demonstration
- mobile technologies, embedded technologies, disseminated technologies
- Interaction and representation of information
- Knowledge Visualization
- Adaptive interfaces, context awareness