You are cordially invited to our Igniter Annual Conference, entitled ‘See the Future’. This two-day educational event is focused on building and supporting startups, and is hosted by Stanford Ignite Alumni in Silicon Valley, and will be held at the Computer History Museum on Sunday, October 29. Our team building Workshop day is Oct 28 at ZGC Innovation Center.
Our Saturday, October 28 Igniter Conference, workshop day includes four 90 minutes workshops on:
- Team building with Richard Cox of Stanford University,
- UX Design Review with Everett Mckay,
- Leadership coaching from world-renowned Business Coach, David Joud, and
- Pitching Workshop from The Elevator Pitch Expert, Nathan Gold.
Sunday, October 29 session will feature:
- A keynote speaker, Scott Sonenshein, Author of the Book Stretch, who is going to tell you the Science of building a resourceful startup,
- 6 Startup Hacking sessions covering every aspect of building a startup:
- Product Hacking: Future Trends with Internationally recognized digital product leader from Google, Luke Wroblewski,
- Growth Hacking with Rand Fishkin Founder of SEO company Moz,
- Legal Hacking with Donna Petkanics, a partner at WSGR, who has advised 1000’s of successful startups in the Silicon Valley.
- Brand Innovation with Harvard professor Douglas Holt,
- Finance Session with Lili Balfour, creator of Finance for Entrepreneurs, and
- Fund Raising session with Oren Klaff, a world-renown expert in fundraising and author of the bestseller book Pitch Anything.
Sunday, October 29 will also feature:
- Pitch Competition with a panel of judges / investors including Ravi Belani (Alchemist Accelerator), Oren Klaff (author of Pitch Anything), VP of Cisco Investments.
- Startup Demo and Showcase where you will be able to view dozens of innovative and futuristic startups in the bay area in the fields of A.I, Robotics, Virtual Reality, Big Data, IoT, Enterprise, Health care and more.
Discount to IDF Members
40% off list price