Frontend United is a yearly, non-profit, developer-first, community-focused conference. Our aim is to connect frontend developers and designers from all kinds of backgrounds closer together to share knowledge, experiences and ideas.
We look towards frontend development from the outside-in and reach out to specialists around the globe to share their passion.
What can you expect at Frontend 2019?
- Multiple workshops to choose from, given by experts in the centre of Utrecht on Thursday the 16th of May.
- Two days with two tracks on Friday the 17th and Saturday the 18th of May 2019, aiming to reflect a diversity of topics in frontend and UX/design.
- A fun-filled evening with drinks and talks for and from the community, on the night before the conference.
- Getting inspired by our amazing speakers, while sitting in a comfy cinema chair.
- Sharing experiences and thoughts with fellow developers with all kinds of backgrounds and expertise.
- Getting to know each other better during a social event with free drinks sponsored by Honeypot.io.
- A conference where everyone is welcome!
Join us as we show our love for frontend and design all over the world with our livestream to locations around the globe.
Discount to IDF Members
20% off list price