We invite you to participate in ECIR 2013 conference!
The annual European Conference on Information Retrieval is the main European forum for the presentation of new research results in the field of Information Retrieval. The 35th ECIR conference will take place in Moscow, Russia, from the 24th to the 27th of March 2013.
The conference will be held at the Digital October Center (http://digitaloctober.com/), located in the very heart of Moscow, on Bolotny Island in the middle of Moskva river, and Yandex Headquarters. Both locations are just a few steps away from the major tourist attractions.
The conference is organized by Yandex (http://company.yandex.com/) and the Higher School of Economics (http://www.hse.ru/en/).
- Keynote/Industry day speakers:
* Mor Naaman (Rutgers, Social Media Information Lab)
* Paul Ogilvie (LinkedIn)
* Jimmy Lin (Twitter, University of Maryland)
* Hilary Mason (bitly)
* Antonio Gulli (Bing Europe)
* Marc Najork (Microsoft Research)
* Karen Church (Telefonica Research)
* Andrey Kalinin (Mail.Ru)
* Karen Sparck Jones Award winner (announced on Jan 31)
- 103 full, short, poster and demo papers presented
- 4 Tutorials (http://ecir2013.org/tutorials.xml)
- 2 Workshops (http://ecir2013.org/workshops.xml)
- Conference party on a large yacht cruising the Moskva river along the
most picturesque parts of the city (http://ecir2013.org/party.xml)
- Welcoming reception at Yandex Headquarters
For more information on registering for the conference, please, refer to the web site: