Aparoksha is the annual technical fest of IIIT Allahabad (A Centre of Excellence in Information Technology established by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India). Aparoksha is a collaboration of tech enthusiasts to code, design and build innovative solutions to transform India into a digitally empowered society and a knowledge-based economy and provides a venue for self-expression and creativity through technology
Aparoksha ’18 has a plethora of intensive and gripping technical events which attract participants and audience from technical circles all over the country. Our flagship events include:
- Hack In the North, the largest student held Hackathon in North India organized by GitHub and TopCoder.
- Gray Hound, a national level quizzing event organized across various schools and colleges in all parts of the country.
- Nova, a national level design contest for all the Machiavelli’s of the digital era.
- Tech Tour, an initiative taken by the Technical Society of IIIT Allahabad to conduct workshops and talks in various colleges in order to increase technical awareness and build enthusiasm of people from all backgrounds of Science.
- Topbot, the flagship Robotics contest of Aparoksha ‘18 caters to the hunger of robogeeks with captivating themes like Bolt Hurdle Race and JARVIS.
- FragFest, one of the most anticipated events of Aparoksha is every gamer’s asylum, seeing participation in the hundreds every year comes together this year as an overnight onstage gaming event in the format of the big leagues.
- TopCoder humblefool Cup, a 2-tier ACM-ICPC style national level coding contest organised in honour of Harsha Suryanarayana, an alumnus of IIIT Allahabad, who was one of the greatest coders India has ever produced.
Apart from core technical events, Aparoksha ’18 boasts of riveting quizzes, movie screenings, a much-awaited Comedy Night and to end it all, a grand after party.
Discount to IDF Members
20% off tickets