As a member, you can take as many courses as you want with no additional costs. This means you only have to pay our membership fee to take an unlimited number of courses. There are no further charges on top of the membership fee.
Yes, you can take as many courses as you would like. For example, if there are 30 active courses, you can enroll in all 30 courses at the same time and move from one to the other as you please.
There are no further charges once you have paid for your membership.
Please note: If you have a student membership, you can take a maximum of three courses at the same time. As a student, you can thus still take as many courses as you would like – free of extra charges – just as long as you finish them (or drop them) so that you don’t have more than three ongoing courses at the same time.
Here is how to get your manager or company to pay for your membership:
- Get approval from your manager (e.g. using the email template below).
- Please pay with your credit card (either your own or your corporate credit card).
- Your invoice will instantly be ready — and we can modify it to meet your manager's requirements.
- You and your manager are protected by our 30-day money-back guarantee.
Example email for your manager
I would like to get reimbursement for my membership of the Interaction Design Foundation (IDF). This membership can benefit our team and company in the following ways:
- I can enroll in all the IDF’s self-paced, online courses (in my spare time), which will help me complete current projects with a better result.
- I can network with peers from all over the world and find out how others have addressed issues we are currently facing.
- I will be able to continuously educate myself on UX topics through IDF's courses and eBooks. I can use my newfound knowledge to save our company from hiring someone to do certain UX tasks in the future.
- I can get a mentor from IDF’s members from companies like SAP, Google, Apple, Oracle, and universities like Stanford, MIT, Carnegie Mellon, Cambridge and many more.
- Because of the breadth of educational materials I will be able to learn how to solve specific design problems. And I can acquire new skill sets that our company is lacking.
- I would like to offer to share the key take-aways from the courses with my team.
PS: To give you some background, the Interaction Design Foundation is an educational foundation comprising the world’s design and UX elite, and you can read more about the foundation at https://www.interaction-design.org/about
Don't worry if you missed the course. We will re-run it shortly. One of the reasons we continually open and close courses is to be able to control the classroom size.
Networking is a large part of our value proposition, so we want just the right number of people inside the courses. That is also why we display the "XX % percent booked" on our course icons.
We’ll re-schedule the course and make it available for sign-up on https://www.interaction-design.org/courses in only about a week (or perhaps a little bit longer). The actual start date of the course will be a few weeks after sign-ups begin too. We’ve found that this is the best way to maximize flexibility and convenience for everyone, especially you as you put your course program together.