This page was not found:
David's dog has made a note of your problem and promises to investigate!
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to add your certificate to your LinkedIn profile:
It is as simple as that. Now, anyone who visits your profile can see you are a member of the Interaction Design Foundation.
I would like to get reimbursement for my membership of the Interaction Design Foundation (IDF). This membership can benefit our team and company in the following ways:
PS: To give you some background, the Interaction Design Foundation is an educational foundation comprised of the world’s design and UX elite and you can read more about the foundation at http://www.interaction-design.org/about
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to add your IDF course(s) to your LinkedIn profile:
1. From your profile page, click "Edit Profile":
2. After that go to the 'Education' section of your linkedin profile page and choose 'Add education'
3. In "School" field type 'The Interaction Design Foundation', after you can choose IDF from the menu below. In the "Description" section you can type text as can be seen in the example screenshot below. This way there won't be any doubt regarding the type of education you feature on your profile.
4. After you successfully save your progress, your education page will update automatically.
5. To add a course to your profile, from the "Recommended for you" section in the right hand sidebar
6. Use your IDF course name to fill field, and choose "Student at The Interaction Design Foundation" from dropdown menu.
7. Now the course is displayed in your 'Education' section of your LinkedIn profile.
8. To add Certificate, go to 'Edit profile', and from the 'Education' section choose "Upload a file". Upload your certificate and your work is done.
Now, anyone who visits your LinkedIn profile can see you have earned a Course Certificate from the Interaction Design Foundation