The 13th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies
Theme: "Reshaping learning: transforming education through the fusion of learning and technology"
July 15-18, 2013
Conference Proceedings to be published by:
IEEE Computer Society
* November 15, 2012, Submission of proposals (Workshops, Panels and Tutorials)
* January 18, 2013: Submissions of papers (Full paper, Short paper, Poster)
Extended versions of selected Papers will be considered for publication to:
* Educational Technology and Society Journal [included in SSCI, Impact Factor: 1.011 as per Thomson Scientific 2011 Journal Citations Report]
* IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies [included in SSCI, Impact Factor: 0.823 as per Thomson Scientific 2011 Journal Citations Report]
We invite submission of papers reporting original academic or industrial research in the area of Advanced Learning Technologies (see conference website for topics of interest). All papers will be peer-reviewed. Complete papers are required for review. The expected types of submissions include:
* Full paper: 5 pages
* Short paper: 3 pages
* Posters: 2 pages
* Doctoral consortium paper: 2 pages (first author must be a PhD student)
* Tutorial proposals: 2 pages (The tutorial proposal should clearly outline the novelty of the content, the expected audience, objectives, and outcomes. Each tutorial will be 3 hours.)
* Panel proposals: 2 pages (The panel proposal should clearly outline the theme, its significance, the expected audience, and have list of 5 or more panelistspanellists who have agreed to participate. Each panel will be one and a half hour. Panel leadersists will have the possibility of submitting two-page papers for review and inclusion in the proceedings.)
* Workshop proposals: 2 pages (The workshop proposal should clearly define workshop objectives, the expected audience, anticipated outcomes, and the names and short CVs of workshop proposers. Workshop leaders will have the possibility of submitting two-page papers for review and inclusion in the proceedings).
Please submit your manuscripts at: http://www.ask4research.info/conference/upload.php.
You can allow your visitors to import event dates into their own calendars through the convenient webcal-links above.
Give us your opinion! Do you have any comments/additions
that you would like other visitors to see?
Switch our complete calendar on and off alongside your private calendarGet our calendar
Civilization advances by extending the number of important operations which we can perform without thinking of them.
-- Alfred North Whitehead
Read the fascinating history of Wearable Computing, told by its father, Steve Mann
Read Steve's chapter !